Ahupe Ghat Ahupe Gaydara Ghat to Siddhagad top Range Trek on 06-07 Oct 2018
Ahupe Ghat – Ahupe – Bhattiche raan – Gaydara Ghat – Siddhagad Machi – Siddhagad Top – Uchala/Borwadi.
Grade : Medium
Endurance : Medium
Region : Murbad
Previous trek experienc is must. Max 12 people.
Ahupe Ghat is a pass which starts from Khopivali in the Konkan to Ahupe Village in the Ghats. Ahupe Village is based at height of 3855 feets. Ahupe Ghat offers spectacular views of vertically drop to Konkan all around the Ahupe Plateau. The view from the Ahupe Plateau must be one of the most enchanting and mesmerizing experience. Lush Greenery with deep valley and waterfalls all around.
The magical beauty of Twin Mountains of Machindergad and Gorakhgad can steel your heart. If you are there at the top during early hours of the day one can see amazing view of valley and plateau bathed in clouds.
Siddhagad fort is old age hill fort established by Shilahaar royal family in 9th century. The Central top of this fort is also exciting and tough to climb, must visit this fort in winter and summer. This hill fort had tallest hight to climb in all forts in Maharashtra is about 910 meters (Siddhagad fort has a scree and not advisable to climb in the monsoon)
Meeting Point : Kalyan ST stand Ticket Counter at 10.30pm on Friday 05 Oct 2018
Day 0 : Friday. 05 Oct 2018
Pune people please catch 06.35pm Indrayani / 06.50pm – Maysuru-Ajmer Express from Pune station and alight at Kalyan
10.30pm – Kalyan ST stand
10.50pm – Move to Murbad
11.40pm – Reach Murbad.
Day 1 : Saturday. 06 Oct 2018
12.00am – Move to Base Village Khopivali and rest till 5.30am
07.30am – After Breakfast and Tea Start Ahupe ghat trek with packaged Lunch.
11.00am – Ahupe Top. Explore.
11.30pm – Start trek to Gaydara Ghat.
02.00pm – Lunch at en-route Yetoba temple
04.30pm – Reach Gaydara Ghat.
06.00pm – Reach Siddhagadmachi
Night Stay at Siddhagad Machi temple / school
Day 2 – Sunday. 07 Oct 2018
05:00 am Wake up call and freshen up.
05:30 am Trek to Siddhagad Ballekilla.
09:30 am Back to base village and enjoy breakfast
10.30 am Descend to Borwadi / Uchala / Narivali
01.00 pm Lunch
02:00 pm Leave for Kalyan
04:00 pm Reach Kalyan
Pune People catch train for Lonavala/Pune.
Cost – Rs. 1900/- PP
Transport Kalyan to Kalyan
Mineral water, Cold Drinks,
Food during travel.
Anything not mentioned above in inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
Google Tez / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Please send payment details to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths / shawl
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly to protect from rain.
– Bedding / Shawl / bed-sheets / Sleeping Bag (for rest)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.