Midas : AMK – Alang Madan and Kulang trek on Sept 30 – Oct 02, 2017
Endurance Level – Medium
Height:4852 – 4841 – 4822ft
Region:Igatpuri – Kalsubai
About AMK :
AMK is undoubtedly one of the most demanding and considered to be one of the toughest treks in Maharashtra. If you haven’t done it you haven’t finished trekking in Maharashtra. This trek is the test of your mental & physical stamina, confidence & endurance. This massive range of trio forts provides you some of the great scenes in Maharashtra. All three forts stand high with the towering height more than 4800 ft provides scenery that you will never forget.
Cost – Rs. 3000.00 PP (includes Insurance, Meals, Transport, tent and Sleeping bag)
Day 0 : Friday Sept 29, 2017
Mumbai people please Catch 10.50pm Kasara Local from CST and meet us at Kasara
Pune people please catch 06.35pm Indrayani / 06.50pm – Maysuru-Ajmer Express from Pune station and alight at Kalyan. Have Dinner in nearby hotel and catch below mentioned local from kalyan.
Meeting Point : Kasara Railway station exit gate of Platform number 1 on Sept 30 at 01.18am
10.50 pm :CST
10:57 pm: Byculla
11:05 pm: Dadar
11:13 pm: Kurla
11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
11:34 pm: Thane
11:57 pm: Dombivali
Day 1 : Saturday Sept 30, 2017
00:07 am: Kalyan
01:18 am: Kasara
Depart 2 Ambewadi by Private vehicle
Rest till 05.30am
5.30 am : Wake up call.
6.00 am : Get Ready.
Breakfast & Start Trek Alang.
Reach Alang Top .
Lunch At Alang Cave ( Carried by self)
Night Stay in the Cave Of Alang.
Day 2 : Sunday Oct 01, 2017
06.00am – Wakeup Call
07.00am – GET Ready
Start trek to Kulang.
Night Stay in the Cave Of Kulang.
Day 3 : Monday Oct 02, 2017
06.00am – Wakeup Call
07.00am – GET Ready
Explore Massive Kulang, Photo
Start Descending Down
04:00 PM – Reaching Kasara ( Which is Tentative ).
Cost – 3000/- PP
Travel from Kasara to Kasara
Tent / Sleeping Bag
Day 1 Lunch
Train tickets, Mineral water.
Any kind of insurance, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Mahadeo – 9370080086 (WhatsUp) / 9404266855
Please send payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Lunch for the day 1
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths / shawl
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly
– Bedding / Shawl / bed-sheets
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure,
migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded
respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that
outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like
Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural
calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any
accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone
(advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.