Chavand- Hadsar- Nimgiri – Hanumantgad – Jivdhan- Naneghat and Kukdeshwar on Oct 20-21 / Nov 17-18, 2018 by Midas Adventure
Jivdhan / Naneghat Caves/ Kukdeshwar Temple / Chavand / Hadsar / Nimgiri / Hanumantgad
Grade : Easy / Medium
Endurance : Medium
Cost – 2600/- PP
Day 0 : Oct 19 / Nov 16, 2018. Friday
Meeting Point :
Mumbai People : Kalyan / Shahad Railway Station at 11.15pm on Nov 16, 2018
Pune People : Swargate near Natraj Hotel at 11.00pm on Oct 19, 2017. Pickup points will be Shivajinagar – Khadki – Nashik Phata – Bhosari
Day 1 : Oct 20 / Nov 17, 2018. Saturday.
04.00 am – Rech Naeghat and take rest till morning
Breakfast & T
07:00 am – Move 2 Jivdhan fort by kokan Darwaja.
09:00 am – Jivdhan Top and Explore.
10:30 am – Descend
01:15 pm – Visit to Naneghat caves and Lunch
02.30 pm – Move to ancient Kukdeshwar Temple and Explore
04:30 pm – Start Chavand trek
Night Stay in Caves or Base Village
Day 2 : Oct 21 / Nov 18, 2018. 2018 Sunday.
06.00 am – wake up call
07.00 am – Breakfast and Tea
08:00 am – Move to Hadsar
09.00 am – Start Hadsar trek
10:30 am – Hadsar top and Explore
12:00 pm – Descend Hadsar and Lunch
02:00 pm – Start Nimgiri and Hanumantgad trek
05.00 pm – Start return Journey.
09.00 pm – Reach Kalyan
Cost – 2600/- PP
Transport from Kalyan to Kalyan.
Any kind of insurance, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
Google Tez / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Please send the payment details to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths and Bedding / Shawl / bed-sheets / Sleeping Bag (Must)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.