Midas Adventure : Durg – Dhakoba trek on August 15, 2017
Grade – Easy.
Endurance – Medium.
Durga Fort :
Durga is a small fort with no remnants just a hill with many stones lying atop. At the base of the fort there is a small temple of Ma Durga.
Being the highest point on the plateau Dhakoba offers commanding view of the surrounding. One can spot, Naneghat, Jivdhan, Durga, Ahupe, Gorakhgad from here.
The main thrill is the view of the straight falling cliffs in the konkan area.
Day 0 – Monday – August 14, 2017
10.00pm – We all will meet at Kalyan ST stand enquiry Counter
10.15pm – Will leave for Murbad by ST bus.
Pune people please catch 06.35pm Indrayani / 06.50pm – Maysuru-Ajmer Express from Pune station and alight at
Kalyan. Have dinner in any nearby hotel and meet us.
Day 1 – Tuesday – August 15, 2017
12.00am – Reach Murbad and head to base village by private vehicle.
03.00am – Reach Durgwadi and rest till the morning
06.00am – Wake-Up Call
07.00am – Breakfast and Tea.
07.30am – Start Durg trek.
Explore Fort and Kokankada
09.30am – Start trek to Dhakoba
10.30am – Reach Dhakoba temple.
11.30pm – Reach Dhakoba fort and explore.
Lunch on the way carried by own.
12.30pm – Descend to Amboli.
02.00pm – Start return Journey.
07.00pm – Kalyan/Shahad
Cost : 1300/- PP
Transport Kalyan to Kalyan.
Breakfast, Tea and evening Refreshment.
Any kind of insurance, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet ( or any other wallet) and then transfer it to our above mentioned bank
account or UPI or PayTM account – 9370080086 / 9404266855
For more Details Call / Whatsup / SMS
Mahadeo – 9370080086 / 9404266855
One has to transfer the event amount/advance into the Bank account to confirm the Registration.
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086 payment details
Things to Carry :
– Lunch for the day
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths / shawl
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly to protect from rain.
– Bedding / Shawl / bed-sheets / Sleeping Bag (for rest)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.