MIDAS : Dudhsagar Waterfall trek on Weekdays and Weekends
On weekdays trek Can be arranged on demand for a group.
Region: Karnataka & Goa boundary
Difficulty level: Easy
Dudhsagar Waterfalls- springing from from a lofty height of 600m is located on the Goa-Karnataka border. It lies at a distance of 60 km from Panaji and 10 km from Colem Railway Station.Dudhsagar Falls (literally Sea of Milk ) is a tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the Indian state of Goa on Goa’s border with Karnataka state. It is four-tiered.
Dudhsagar is one of the world’s most exquisite falls. It lies high up in the Mandovi River’s watershed and so are not particularly spectacular during the dry season. During the monsoon season however, the falls are transformed into one of the most powerful falls in India. Dudhsagar Falls is listed as India’s fifth tallest waterfall and is 227th in the world at 310 m. The water plummets hundreds of metres (over a thousand feet) in large volumes during the rainy monsoon season, forming one of the most spectacular natural phenomena in Goa. It is a major part of the Goa ecosystem. It is a four-tiered waterfall with a total height of 310 metres (1017 feet) and an average width of 30 metres (100 feet)
One has to get down at Kulem (Collem) railway station and walk towards the falls which is about 11 km away. It normally takes 2–3 hours to reach. The famous photograph of Trains passing through before the waterfalls can be seen in this route and also the complete stretch of the falls will be visible while you hike towards the waterfalls.
Meeting point at Pune Railway station at 04:10 pm on Saturday / Anyday
Day 1: Saturday / Anyday
Only on Saturday Mumbai people can travel to Pune by 11017 / LTT Karaikal Express as per given time or Take bus
12.05 pm LTT ( Lokmanya Tilak Terminus )
12:31 pm Thane
12:53 pm Kalyan
03:30 pm Pune Junction
We will be catching the Goa Express at 4.35 pm
Overnight Journey toward Dudhsagar
Day 2: Sunday / Nextday
Reach Dudhsagar by 4.30am
Introduction and breakfast
Start trek towards dudhsagar waterfall
Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall between 06:00 – 8:00 am
Start walk from Dudhsagar Waterfall towards Kulem – 3 hours
Reach Kulem by 02.00pm
Mumbai people will head to Madgaon to catch Matsygandha/Manglore express for Mumbai/Panvel
Pune People will catch Goa Express for Pune from Kulem.
Day 3: Monday / Day 3
Reach Pune/Mumbai early Morning
Cost: 2200/ PP
Non AC Sleeper Coach Train Reservation from Pune to Pune or Pune to Kulem and Madgaon to Mumbai.
1 Breakfast and Lunch. (Veg).
First aid medicine.
Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle Entry Charges.
Any kind of insurance, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Mahadeo – 9370080086 (WhatsUp) / 9404266855
Please send payment details to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths / shawl
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly to protect from rain.
– Bedding / Shawl / bed-sheets / Sleeping Bag (for rest)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.