Midas : Harishchandragad Nalichi Vaat trek on 08-09 / 22 -23 / 30-31 Dec, 2018
Grade : Medium to Difficult
Endurance : Medium to High. 6-7 hrs ascend.
Note – Previous trek experience is needed.
The fort is quite ancient, considered to be from the medieval period. The Great sage Changdev (one who wrote the epic Tatvasaar), used to meditate here in 14th century. The caves are also from the same period. Harishchandragad was captured by the Marathas in 1747 from the Moguls.
Taramati: This is the topmost point on the fort. It is the second highest peak in Maharashtra after Kalsubai. Leopards are seen in the forests beyond this peak. From here we can have a glimpse of the whole range of Naneghat and the forts near Murbad (This will be visited only if time permits.)
Konkan Kada: The most interesting point on this fort is this cliff, which has always fascinated many people from many years. The cliff faces west and looks down upon the Konkan with a breathtaking view of the surrounding region and sunset. This cliff is not just vertical; it is an overhang, almost like a cobra’s hood. Kedareshwar: The cave of Kedareshwar has a big Shivlinga, which is totally surrounded by water.
Day 0 : Friday. Dec 07 / 21 / 29, 2018
Meeting Point : Kalyan ST stand Ticket Counter 10.15pm
Pune people can travel by 06.35pm : Indrayani Express / 06.50pm – Mysore-Ajmer Express from Pune station till Kalyan and have dinner in any of the nearby Hotel around Kalyan Station.
Travel to Murbad by Bus.
Start Private Jeep journey till Bailpada from Murbad and take rest till 5.30am
Day 1 : Saturday. Dec 08 / 22 / 30 , 2018
05.30am – Wake up Call. Breakfast and Tea
06.30am – Start trek.
01.30pm – Lunch and rest till 03.30pm
04.30pm – Visit Kedareshwar, Ganesh Caves and main temple. If time is available, then we will visit Taramati peak and will descend to Kokankada for sunset
Reach Kokankada and set up Tents
06.00pm – Head towards the Famous Kokankada for Sunset.
06.30pm – Enjoy one of the most amazing sunset from the famous KokanKada
08.00pm – Dinner, Games, Masti, Campfire and night stay in Tents.( Carry Bedding )
Day 2: Sunday. Dec 09 / 23 / 31 , 2018
04.30am – Wake-up call and leave for Sunrise from Taramati peak
06.00am – Reach Taramati and witness Sunrise
07.00am – Descend to Kokankada and Breakfast
08.00am – Descend to Khireshwar via Tolar Khind ( or by Rajmarg – Junnar Darwaja if we all are OK and fit)
01.00pm – Lunch at Base Village
05.30pm – Reach Kalyan
Cost – 2000/- PP
Transport from Kalyan to Kalyan.
Any kind of insurance, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Mahadeo – 9370080086 (WhatsUp) / 9404266855
Please send the payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 4 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths and Proper Bedding like 2 Shawls / 2 bed-sheets / Sleeping Bag and Mat (Must)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deodorant / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.