KAAS Plateau & Thoseghar waterfall tour 2019
Batch 1 – Sept 15, 2019
Batch 2 – Sept 22, 2019
Batch 3 – Sept 29, 2019
Batch 4 – Oct 06, 2019
Batch 5 – Oct 13, 2019
KAAS PLATEAU :
A wonderful outing to explore the colourful world of flowers,valley of flowers in Maharashtra where hundreds of varieties of wild flowers of all colours which blooms in Mid August – Sept end. In monsoon the whole area transforms into an unbelievable carpets of flowers like yellow carpets of Smithia and Sonki flowers, Pink carpets of Balsam, Purple carpets of Karvi etc.These carpets change colors almost every week depending on the dominant flowers during that time.
Thoseghar Waterfall :
Thoseghar waterfalls is a scenic spot located near the small village of Thoseghar, 20 km from Satara city, at the edge of the Konkan region, in Western India. There are a series of waterfalls, some of them 15 to 20 metres and one of approx 200 metres in height. Heavy rain falls during that season, and because of this the falls have more water and are more spectacular. The immediate area is calm and quiet, with a clean lake and dark woods in a hilly area.
Day 0 : Saturday.
Meeting Point : Mumbai People : Pritam Hotel , Dadar East 10.00pm on Saturday
Pune People : Natraj Hotel Swargate 11pm on Saturday
Pickup points will be Dadar, Sion, Chembur, Vashi, Belapur, Panvel, Lonavala and Pune
Day 1 : Sunday
05:30 am : Reach Satara
06.30 am : Breakfast and Tea Time
07:30 am : Reach Kaas Plateau – Valley of Flowers in Maharashtra
Explorate the plateau and Sight seeing
12:30 pm : Lunch Break
01:00 pm : Move to Thoseghar Waterfall
03:00 pm : Move to Mumbai
10.00 pm : Reach Dadar
Cost – Rs. 2200/- PP
Dadar to Dadar transport
Morning Breakfast, Tea and Veg Lunch
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
Google Tez / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Please send payment details to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 2 liters of water (Must)
– Umbrella (Must)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Packs things properly to protect from rain.
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.