Leh Ladakh tour on request for Groups (6D/5N )
Day 01: Arrive Leh
Day 02:- Sightseeing around Leh
Day 03: Leh to Nubra valley
Day 04 : Nubra to Leh
Day 05 :-Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh
Day 06 : Departure
MIDAS Specializing in group expeditions to off-beat destinations across India, we take the stress of your shoulders and take care of everything in terms of organization, management control, scheduling, guidance and budgeting. We offers you attractive options, irresistible packages and the best deals available, that helps you reduce travel expenses and get more in less!
Day 01: Arrive Leh
Meet & greet our representative who will escort you to Hotel. Rest of the day you require to take a complete rest for acclimatization to the arid high altitude of Leh (3505 m) in the evening will enjoy the sunset point (Shanti Stupa). Overnight stay in Hotel
Day 02:- Sightseeing around Leh (90 Kms round trip)
MAGNETIC HILL which defies the law of gravity. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked on neutral gear on thismetallic road the vehicle slides up & further riving through a picturesque landscape.SANGAM 4 km before Nimmuvillage,The Confluence of Two river Zanskar and Indus is called Sangam .
The National high way is passing on the cliff so you can see the confluence and both river starches coming out from the colorful mountain George. In seasons they have different colors and flow and wildness .Gurdwara Patthar Sahib ,situated 25 miles from Leh, It is believed that once Guru Nanak ji was meditating demon attack by threw large stone on the Guru Nanak ji .The boulder melt while touching the Guru ji .In the shape of Guru Nanak ji the demon tried to crush Guru Nanak by kicking the boulder with all his might. To his surprise, the demon’s foot caused a deep impression in the boulder which had turned soft. The boulder with the imprints of Guru Nanak DevJi and the foot of daemon still rests there Spituk Gompa 8-9 Kms from Leh, From the Monastery one can see the Indus valley and on other side Airport and leh town .Many icons of Buddha and fine Thankas are to be found in this 15th century old Gompa. The Gompa also houses a collection of ancient masks, antique arms, and an awe-inspiring image of Mahakaal The face of the Kali image is kept covered and is revealed only at the annual function at January every year.
Ladakh Hall of Fame: The Hall of Fame is a glorious War cum historic museum build by the Army. It is worth a visit for every citizen. You can see the memorabilia, images, weapons, History about the Ladakh, Culture, Dress code, Fauna and flora. Kargil War strategies and other key strategic battles fought in Ladakh. Here’s something that you will be proud of our defense personnel who sacrificed themselves so that we could live in peace.
Leh Palace: Is built by King Sengge Namgail of Namgail Dynasty in 17th century. The Palace is nine story high, and it overlook the leh main Market, Stok Kangri. The upper story was earlier used by the royal family .Now The palace is open for tourist The collection of jewelers, ornaments, Thangkas, ceremonial dresses, crowns, and centuries-old pieces of jewelry are kept here for public display.
Day 03: Leh to Nubra valley
After breakfast drive about 04- 05 hrs 125 kms to Nubra known as valley of flowers. After drive about 02 hrs we will reach. The world`s highest motor able road called Khardongla high about 18,380 feet’s above sea level. From the top we can see the most beautiful view of Indus valley & its snow covered peaks towering the sky and other side of the pass if weather remain clear we can see Karakorum mountain range and peaks too. We descend down to beautiful valley & transfer to the Accommodation. have a rest till evening ,before sun set we will take you for a short drive to Hunder sand dunes to visit & ride double humped bacterium camel, later back to accommodation for overnight stay. If time permits we will have a village walk to see local people & its culture.
Day 04 : Nubra to Leh
After breakfast visit the most picturesque Disket monastery on the hill top. Later continue drive to other side of Nubravalley ,which was the main part of silk route. Continue drive back to Leh via Khardongla. Reach Leh& transfer to Hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05 :-Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh (296 KM)
After an early breakfast leave for Pangong Lake en route crossing Changla pass 17,570fts. PangongLake, situated at 13,930 feet (4,267 m). It will take around 5 hours to reach their .A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 125 km long; it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding is under army surveillance. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. One rarely feels so close to nature andenvironment and the scenery is unforgettable. By evening you will be back to Leh
Day 06 : Departure to onward destination with onward destination with sweet memories
Tour Cost 18000/- Per Participants (Min. 6 Participants required)
ILP(Inner Line Permit) 700/Person Extra (to be paid directly)
Rs.800 for NRI & Foreigners
Note : Mumbai to Mumbai tour also available for Group (Call for Details)
Tour Cost Includes:-
Meeting & assistance on arrival
All accommodations on Twin Sharing Basis
Daily Breakfast & Dinner
Driver’s allowances like toll, tax &parking’s ,night halt etc.
All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary by Qualis, Scorpio, Xylo, Innova,Tempo Traveller (According to requirements)
Tour Cost Excludes:-
Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals.
Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
Medical & travel insurance.
Expenses such as tips, laundry, table drinks etc.
Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary due to bad weather conditions, road blocks & nature calamites.
Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
Please send payment details to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086
9370080086 ( Whatsup) / 9404266855
Tips To Travel
Notes of Caution for High Altitude Travel inLadakh
1.In case any Natural Calamity or Blockage of Roads. We can arrange alternate Accommodation, /destination as per situation
2.The entire Route is through High Altitude Terrains which has probability of Altitude Sickness & Accident Prone zones, You will travel at your own Risk & Consent, Our Company will not be liable for any kind of loss of Property & Life.
Please carry the following items:
1. Woolens, cotton rough clothing, wind cheater
2. Cap, Hat
3. Sun Glass
4. Sun Tan Lotion
7. Personal Medicine
8. Rope with clip.
9. Dry Fruit, chocolate, candies (sugar type)
11. Black Polythene Bag
12. Walking Shoes
13. Other personal material
Every Team Member must carry his/her Identity Card/ Passport
– “Julley” Means Greetings, Namaskar, Thanks etc while meeting and receiving favors.
– Always put off your shoes before entering a monastery shrine.
– Always wear proper dress while visiting monasteries.
– Always walk clockwise while visiting monastery/Stupa.
– Taking intoxicating thing around the religious places is strictly not welcomed.
– Avoid offerings chocolate, pen etc to local children.
– Ladakh has no local beggars, so please discourage outside beggars in town.
25 th May To 31st Oct By Road
March To Dec By air
Avg Altitude: 11500fts (3500m)
Avg Temp:Summer Max 30 / Min. 15
Avg Temp:(Winter) Max 5 / Min. -30
Districts:Leh and Kargil
Airport: KushokBakula Rinpoche, Leh
Language Spoken : Ladakhi Hindi, English
Popular Festivals : HemisTsechu, PhyangTsedup, Sindhu festival, Ladakh festival etc.
Banks & ATMs Available : SBI, J&K, PNB
Mobile Phone Connection : BSNL and Airtel, Vodafone, Aircell Postpaid.
Low Oxygen Area
NubraValley ,Changla pass, TsoMoriri , Pang, Sarchu.
If Required You can buy a Small Portable Oxygen Cylinder FromLeh
Aprox Cost INR.400=00 to INR.500=00 Approximately .
No Worry about age. Still you can Take Advice from your Family Doctor. Inner Line Permit Is Required for Foreign Nationals, Charges Extra not included in Package, Carry Pass Port
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.