Midas : Lohgad and Bhaje caves trek on August 27, 2017
Base Village: Lohagadwadi
Height: 3400 ft
Approximate Duration: 1.5 hrs of Ascend
About Lohagad :
Lohagad is one of the many hill forts of Maharashtra state in India. Situated close to the hill station Lonavala and 52 km (32 mi) northwest of Pune.Lohagad overlooks the Pavana reservoir, located to the south of the mountain. Lohagad or the Iron Fort is a typical choice if it’s your first trek considering the easy grade. However, it doesn’t disappoint experienced climbers either, thanks to the inviting weather and the lush green scenery during monsoons. Loaded with a rich historical significance, the Lohagad trek surely deserves a place in your bucket list this season!
Vinchu Kata or the Scorpion’s tail-like fortification structure
Ancient Malawli and Bhaje caves near the fort
Durgah located near the Maha-darwaja
Mumbai people: Please catch 05.40am Indrayani Express from CSTM
Get down at Lonavala station and catch Lonavala-Pune 8.20am local train from platform no 3 for very next station Malavali.
Pune people: Please catch 06.30am Lonavala Local from Pune station
Indrayani Express timetable:
05.40am : CSTM
05.50am : Dadar
06.12am : Thane
06.30am : Kalyan
07.12am : Karjat
08.00am : Lonavala
Pune-Lonavala local timetable
06.30am – Pune Staion
06.34am – Shivaji Nagar
06.38am – Khadki
06.50am – Pimpri
06.54am – Chinchwad
07.15am – Talegaon
07.50am – Lonavala
08:25 am Move towards Lohagad fort
09:00 am Breakfast
09:30 am Visit Bhaje Caves
12:30 pm Lohagad Summit Exploration rest etc. (2 hrs.approx.)
02:30 pm Descend
03:00 pm Lohagad wadi have lunch
04:00 pm move to Malavali Station
Move to Lonavala and Catch train for Mumbai
Pune people will catch Local for Pune.
09:00 am : Reach Mumbai
Cost – Rs. 750/- PP
Breakfast, Tea and Lunch
Bhaje Caves entry Fees(Rs. 100 Extra for Non-Indians)
Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Mahadeo – 9370080086 (WhatsUp) / 9404266855
Please send payment details to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly to protect from rain
– Bedding / Shawl / bed-sheets (for rest)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure,
migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded
respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that
outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like
Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural
calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any
accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone
(advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.