Midas Adventure : One day Monsoon Trek to Kalavantin on 20 August 2017.
Type: Hill Fort
Height: 2330 Feet
Base Village: Thakurwadi
Kalavantin Durg is situated on northeast side of Panvel, on Mumbai-Pune road. One can see it from express highway a V-Shaped one. The Left one is Kalwantin Durg & right side is Prabalgad. One reason for people taking interest in the Taj Mahal is romanticism associated with the monument but Kalavantin Durg is another fort in India that is supposed to have been built for a queen. It is 2,330 ft high but no one knows much about its history.
Kalavantin Durg is believed to have been built during the time of Buddha or in or around 500 BC for a queen named Kalavantin. The fort can be found near Mumbai in the Western Ghats which are also called Sahyadri Mountains. It is often visited by tourists (usually local and native) and is also visible from the Mumbai-Pune Express Highway and lies opposite to Prabalgad.
Meeting Point : Panvel bus depot at 07.30am on Sunday 20 August 2017.
Thane – Panvel (S)
06:19 am Thane
06:27 am Airoli
06:36 am Koparkhairne
06:48 am Nerul
06:55 am Belapur CBD
06:59 am Kharghar
07:10 am Panvel
Train Time Table (Thane to Panvel)
06:19am : Thane
06:48am : Nerul
07:10am : Panvel
Andheri – Vadala Road Slow Local
05:17am : Andheri
05:31am : Bandra
05:42am : Vadala Road
07:20 am Breakfast at Panvel station
07:45 am Depart to Thakurwadi
08:25 am Thakurwadi base
08:30 am Trek to Kalawantin
11:30 am Kalawantin durg summit.
REST – Lunch – Explore – Photography
01:30 pm Descend to Thakurwadi
04:00 pm Move to Panvel
05:30 pm Disperse at Panvel bus depot
Cost – Rs. 750/- PP
It Includes :
Transport from Panvel to Panvel
Breakfast, Tea and Lunch
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet ( or any other wallet) and then transfer it to our above mentioned bank account or UPI or PayTM account – 9370080086
For more Details Call / Whatsup / SMS
Mahadeo – 9370080086 / 9404266855
One has to transfer the event amount/advance into the Bank account to confirm the
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086 payment details
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths / shawl
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly to protect from rain
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure,
migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded
respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that
outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like
Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural
calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any
accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone
(advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.