NaBHi : Naneghat to Bhimashankar range trek on Oct 19 – 21, 2018
Endurance Level – High
Previous Trek Experience is needed or should be physically fit, distance to be covered is 90km.
Naneghat is a mountain pass and was extensively used as a trade route between Kalyan and Junnar.
It connected harbour of Sopara and Kalyan directly to Junnar and Paithan.
The name nane means “coin” and ghat means “pass”.The name is given because this path was used as a tollbooth to collect toll from traders crossing the hills.
It is one of the famous trek in Junner district like Hadsar, Chavand, Nimgiri, Shivneri.
Naneghat but as compare these treks Jivdhan is difficult one .
Height of the fort 3757 Feet from the sea level. Jivdhan also play role of guard to the Satvahan kalin trade route Naneghat because at that time Naneghat was important trade route which connecting Konkan to Ghathmatha and its necessary to provide security to these traders and good which they are transporting.
This fort was destroyed by Britishers in year 1815 .
Durg Fort :
Durga is a small fort with no remnants just a hill with many stones lying atop. At the base of the fort there is a small temple of Ma Durga.
Being the highest point on the plateau Dhakoba offers commanding view of the surrounding. One can spot, Naneghat, Jivdhan, Durga, Ahupe, Gorakhgad from here.
The main thrill is the view of the straight falling cliffs in the konkan area.
The Bhimashankara temple (one of 12 Jyotirlings) is a composite of old and the new structures and is built in the Nagara style of architecture. It is a modest yet graceful temple and it dates back to mid 18th century. The Shikhara of the temple was built by Nana Phadnavis. The great Maratha ruler Shivaji is also said to have made endowments to this temple to facilitate the carrying out, of worship services. As with other Shiva temples in this area, the sanctum is at a lower level.
Day 0 : Oct 18, 2018
Meeting Point: We all will meet at Kalyan ST Stand (West) near Enquiry counter at 10.10 pm.
Start travel by 10.30pm bus for base village of naneghat
Day 1 : Oct 19, 2018
Night trek to naneghat and reach top by 04.00am and rest there for couple of hours.
Wake up by 06.00am and Explore Naneghat caves, Nanacha Angatha i.e. Thumb, old Coin or toll collection place and heavenly surrounding.
We can locate Dhakoba fort from this place.
Have Breakfast and Tea
Start trek to Jivdhan from Kokan Darwaja Side.
Explore the grain storage caves and stunning top view of Vanrlingi pinnacle.
Descend to Ghatghar side and have lunch by 01.00pm
After lunch and rest we will start trek for Amboli village, by evening we will reach there.
Retire for the day after dinner. Our stay will be in temple / School premises / Dorm so please carry bedding accordingly
Day 2 : Oct 20, 2018
We will wake up early and after breakfast we will ascend to Dhakoba Fort.
From Dhakoba top enjoy the mesmerising view of Naneghat, Vanarlingi, Jivdhan, Darya ghat, Chavand, Hadsar, Sindola, Harishachanradragad and Durg fort
We will start trek to Dhakoba temple and will refill water from one of the well and reach Durg Fort by 01.00pm and Explore Durg fort.
Move to Ahupe village and reach late in the evening.
Retire for the day after dinner
Day 3 : Oct 21, 2018
Wake up and start trek to Bhimashankar after breakfast
We will cross Bhattiche raan and Kondhaval on the way.
Reach Bhimashankar and then Visit to Lord Shiva Temple, if time permits.
Start descend by 01.00pm after Lunch.
People may opt out for ST bus from here for Pune or Mumbai.
Reach khandas by 04.50pm and Start return journey towards Karjat and Reach Pune or Mumbai by 7:00pm
Cost – 3300/- PP
Travel from Kalyan to Naneghat Base and Khandas to Karjat
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank Pune branch
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
Google Tez / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
Pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Please send payment details to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086
Mahadeo – 9370080086 (WhatsUp) / 9404266855
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Proper Bedding like 2 Shawls / 2 bed-sheets / Sleeping Bag and Mat (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags to pack things properly
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– No refund of advance amount.
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.