Padargad trek by Midas on Nov 4, 2017
Grade – Medium
Endurance level – Medium
Note – Chimney climb is there. This trek is not for first timer, unless you are adventurous.
Cost – 900/- PP
Situated at the backdrop of Bhimashankar; Padargad is a small fort with almost no ruins but just few water tanks and caves.What makes it trekker’s delight is the climb to this fort which is considered as a medium grade as it demands technical skill and equipment.
To reach the top of Padargad one has to cross a few rock patches and a chimney climb which makes it the most thrilling experience. Once you reach a top you can enjoy the breathtaking view of the entire bhimashankar range. One can see Siddhagad, Kothligad (Peth) and Bhimashankar from here.
Meeting point: Saturday : Karjat Station at 8:05 AM on Nov 4, 2017 Saturday.
Pune People : Travel by Sinhgad Express
06.05am – Pune Staion
06.10am – Shivaji Nagar
06.25am – Chinchwad
06.30am – Chinchwad
07.15am – Lonavala
08.00am – Karjat
Mumbai People Train Timing:
CST – Karjat Fast Local
06:10 am : CST
06:18 am : Byculla
06:24 am : Dadar
06:31 am : Kurla
06:35 am : Ghatkopar
06:50 am : Thane
07:02 am : Dombivali
07:10 am : Kalyan
07:20 am : Ambernath
07:27 am : Badlapur
07:36 am : Vangani
07:44 am : Neral
08:00 am : Karjat
Day 1 : Nov 4, 2017. Saturday
09.00 am: After breakfast Move to Khandas
10.00 am: Start trek to Padargad
11.00 am: Will base of Padargad
Start chimney climb
Reach Atop, Explore, photography etc.
Lunch in Cave (Carried by own)
02.30 pm: Descend
05:30 pm: Reach Khandas and move to Karjat
06:30 pm : Will reach at Karjat station approx. and start our journey towards Mumbai
Cost – Rs. 900 /-PP
It Includes :
Transport from Karjat to Karjat
Breakfast and Tea
Lunch for the day.
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Please send payment details to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086
Mahadeo – 9370080086 (WhatsUp) / 9404266855
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water and Lunch for day (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.