Midas : Rajmachi Fireflies Special Camping trek
Batch 1 – May 26- 27
Batch 2 – June 02-03
Batch 3 – June 09-10
Endurance : Medium
Cost – 1150/- PP
Fireflies or lightning bugs make light within their bodies. This process is called bioluminescence and is shared by many other organisms, mostly sea-living or marine organisms. Fireflies light up to attract a mate. To do this, the fireflies contain specialized cells in their abdomen that make light.Silvery waterfalls, streams, lush green forests and meadows, in the thick of all this is a spectacle of Magical Fireflies in the most luminous way! Leave behind the city chaos and lose yourself to the mountains by spending some fun time with the glowing fireflies.
Rajmachi (Udhewadi) is a small village in the rugged mountains of Sahyadri in Maharashtra. The fortification at Rajmachi consists of two forts, namely Shrivardhan Fort and Manaranjan Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a popular trekking destination. It is a very famous fort located near famous hill stations of Maharashtra, Lonavala and Khandala. Historically, Rajmachi fort was a strategic fort to control Borghat (ghat between Khopoli and Khandala on Mumbai-Pune route) which was a historical trade route. The fort played a strategic role in the First Anglo-Maratha War. Rajmachi Fort has been declared as a protected monument.
Day 1: Saturday May 26/ June 02/ June 09, 2018
Meeting Point – Lonavala Railway station Platform No. 1 near ticket counter i.e Exit Gate
Mumbai People – Please catch 11009 – Sinhgad Express.
Pune People – Please catch 03.00pm Pune-Lonavala local.
Sinhgad Express timetable
02.30 pm – CSTM
02.40 pm – Dadar
03.00 pm – Thane
03.28 pm – Kalyan
04.08 pm – Karjat
05.00 pm – Lonavala
Pune-Lonavala local timetable
03.00 pm – Pune Staion
03.06 pm – Shivaji Nagar
03:23 pm – Pimpri
03.27 pm – Chinchwad
03.45 pm – Talegaon
04.30 pm – Lonavala
05.45 pm – Move to Rajmachi Village by local Transport
07.00 pm – Reach Rajmachi and freshen up.
Enjoy Fireflies in the Jungle till dinner time.
08.30 pm – Dinner.
Post Dinner again night walk for Fireflies
10.30 pm – Retire for the day ( Tents will be provided ) or enjoy camping activities
Day 2: Sunday May 27/ June 03/ June 10, 2018
06:00 am Wake up call and freshen up.
06:30 am Trek to Shreevardhan for Sunrise. Also Manarajan for intrested people.
09:00 am Back to base village and enjoy breakfast
10:30 am Visit Uday sagar Talav, Shiva Temple
Leave for Lonavala station
12:00 pm Reach Lonavala and catch train
03:00 pm Reach Mumbai/Pune
Cost : Rs. 1150/- PP
Transport from Lonavala to Lonavala.
Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / UPI / PayTM
Please send payment details to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086
Mahadeo – 9370080086 (WhatsUp) / 9404266855
Things to Carry :
– 2 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Proper Bedding like 2 Shawls / 2 bed-sheets / Sleeping Bag and Mat (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any
accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone (advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.