Jumbo, Offbeat and dream range Trek from Sinhgad to Raigad via Rajgad, Torna and Boratyachi Naal on 22-25 Dec 2018
Grade – Medium
Endurance level – High. Only exprerienced/physically fit trekkers are allowed.
Note – Maximum 12 experienced/physically fit trekkers.
A very famous fort near Pune, with the MSL 4,304 ft The fort has been very important in the History of Pune for various reasons.
There are many Historical incidents are related to the fort, Tanaji Malusare’s death in 1670, while fighting for the Fort to be taken from Surybhan, being one of the major incidents.
The name describes the place itself. The king of all the forts..literally meaning Royal Fort It is to the south-west 40 Kms from Pune. It boasts the highest number of days stayed by Chhatrapati Shivaji on any fort. He spent almost 25/30 yrs here. Rajgad is famous for its construction.The fort can be divided into four different parts based on geographical terrain and fortification. These are the three sub-plateaux (Machee) namely Padmavati Machee, Suvela Machee and Sanjevani Machee, and at the centre is the Ballekilla.
Torna Fort also known as Prachandagad (huge fort) is located in Pune district It is historically significant because it is the first fort captured by Shivaji Maharaj in 1643, at the age of 16 forming the nucleus of the Maratha empire.
Torna has an elevation of 1,403 metres (4,603 ft) above sea level, making it the highest hill-fort in the Pune district., due to its massive size. , he launched his first military attack by capturing Torna fort, paving the way for the great empire.
Many battles have been fought on this fort. The fort is truly grand and stretches for couple of kilometers.
The Maratha king Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj built this fort and made his capital in 1674 when he was crowned King of a Maratha Kingdom which later developed into the Maratha Empire eventually covering majority of modern-day India.
The fort, which rises 820 metres (2,700 ft) above sea level, is located in the Sahyadri mountain range.
There are approximately 1737 steps leading to the fort, though today Raigad Ropeway, an aerial tramway, exists to reach the top of the fort in 10 minutes.
The fort was looted and destroyed by the British after its capture in 1818.
Meeting Point : Swargate by 01.30am on 22 Dec, 2018
Day 0 : 21 Dec, 2018
Mumbai people can travel by below mentioned trains to Pune station.
Latur / Solapur exp / Hussainsagar / Kurla Coimbature Express.
or you can travel by ST / Bus directly to swargete
Day 1 : 22 Dec, 2018
02.00am – Start Journey to Sinhgad
03.00am – Start Sinhgad trek.
04.30am – Reach top and rest till 6am
06.00am – Wake Up call
07.00am – Start trek after Breakfast
02.00pm – Reach Gunjavane and Lunch
03.30pm – Start Rajgad Trek.
05.00pm – Reach top and reite for the day after dinner
Day 2 : 23 Dec, 2018
05.00am – Wakeup call
06.00am – Start trek to Torna after Breakfast
12.00pm – Reach torna and Lunch.
02.30pm – Reach Bhatti Via valnjai Darwaja.
03.00pm – Start Trek to Mohari
07.00pm – Reach Mohari and retire for the day.
Day 3 : 24 Dec, 2018
05.00am – Wakeup call
06.00am – Start trek to famous Railing plateau after Breakfast
12.00pm – Reach Linganamachi and Lunch.
07.00pm – Reach Raigad and retire for the day.
Day 4 : 25 Dec, 2018
06.00am – Wakeup call
07.00am – Breakfast and explore Raigad.
10.00am – Descend raigad.
12.00pm – Reach Mahad and Lunch.
01.00pm – Start Journey back to Mumbai/Pune.
Cost – 3800/- Per person.
Pune to Sinhgad base and Pachad to Mahad to Panvel transport
All Veg-meals for three days.
Breakfast and Lunch on last day.
Expertise and Guide Charges.
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Softdrinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
Google Tez / PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet and then transfer it to bank / PayTM wallet
Please send payment details to email@example.com / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 4 liters of water (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Proper Bedding like Sleeping Bag / 2 Shawls / 2 Bedsheets and Mat (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes
– Empty Lunch Box
– A plate, mug, and spoon
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– Carry 3-4 extra carrybags.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure,
migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded
respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that
outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like
Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural
calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any
accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone
(advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.