– No Alcohol / Smoking.
– No littering and Fire.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s. For girls full neck t-shirt.
– No jeans/skin tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– No Deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident/ Natural calamity can happen & you agree that Midas shall not be held responsible for the any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances (artificial or natural).
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking. Range trek demands 8-9 hours walking / hiking per day.
– Range treks are not suggested for freshers unless your physically fit and aware of above Point. – While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done. – If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before coming.