Midas Adventure : One day easy Monsoon Trek to Tikona on 20 August, 2017.
Type : Hill Fort
Height : 3500 ft
Grade : Easy
Region : Lonavala.
Base Village: Tikona peth
Tikona Fort, also renowned as Vitandgad fort, is a major hill fort in Maval region near the Lonavala. Tikona fort, literally means triangle fort, had witnessed many dynasties ruled in the Maratha region. This was the nerve center of the many activities of entire Malwa Pawna regions. The small hamlet close to the fort is Tikona peth. The fort’s mammoth entrance is a special attraction. The Tikona fort is a great trekking destination for the adventurous tourists. One can get the eye catching views of the Pawna Dam and the forts at Visaput, Tung and Lohagarh. The fort encloses a lake, Satvahan caves and the temple of ‘Trimbakeshwar Mahadev’. The fort was built during the Silhara dynasty. There is a temple on top of the peak. The view of the Pawna dam, Kathingad and valleys from the top is breathtaking.
Day 1 : Sunday. 20 August 2017.
Meeting Point : Kamshet Railway station at 08:35am on Sunday. 20 August 2017.
Mumbai People: Catch Board Indrayani Express From CST and alight at Lonavla by 8am.
Immediately move to Kamshet by 08.15am Pune local train from platform no. 3
Pune people : Please Catch 06.30am Pune-Lonavala and alight at Kamshet Railway station
Indrayani Express timetable:
05.40am : CSTM
05.50am : Dadar
06.12am : Thane
06.30am : Kalyan
07.12am : Karjat
08.00am : Lonavala
Pune-Lonavala local timetable
06.30am – Pune Staion
06.34am – Shivaji Nagar
06.38am – Khadki
06.50am – Pimpri
06.54am – Chinchwad
07.15am – Talegaon
07.35am – Kamshet
08.40am : Breakfast and Tea.
09:30am : Move to base village
10:30am : Start Trek
11:40am : Reach Tikona atop
Explore and photography. U can enjoy view of Pavana Dam, Tung Fort, Visapur and Lohgad from Top
01.00pm : Start descend
02.30pm : Lunch
03.30pm : Move to Kamshet Station
05:00pm : Reach Kamshet Station
Mumbai people travel till lonavala by Local and from there to Mumbai by Express train ( or from Lonavala to Karjat by Express train and take connected by Local to CST from Karjat )
Pune people will travel to Pune by Local.
Cost – Rs. 750/- PP
It Includes :
Transport from Lonavala to Lonavala.
Breakfast, Tea and Lunch.
Train tickets, Mineral water, Any kind of insurance, Soft-drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
Account Name: Mahadeo J Gadade
Bank : Axis Bank
Account Type : Saving.
Account No : 913010025541263
IFSC Code : UTIB0000037
UPI ID – 9370080086@upi
PayTM Karo !!!! 9370080086
U can pay by Credit/Debit card/ Net banking
Add money into your PayTM wallet ( or any other wallet) and then transfer it to our above mentioned bank / UPI / PayTM
Mahadeo – 9370080086 (WhatsUp) / 9404266855
Please send payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org / Whatsup-9370080086
Things to Carry :
– 3 liters of water (Must)
– Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella (Must)
– Torch with extra batteries (Must)
– Full sleeve T-shirts and full pant. For girls full neck t-shirt.(Must)
– Good trekking shoes, extra pair of socks (Must)
– Warm cloths / shawl
– Towel, a napkin, Extra Pair of clothes (Must)
– Carry 3-4 extra carry-bags
– Packs things properly to protect from rain
– Bedding / Shawl / bed-sheets (for rest)
– Camera, Cap etc. (Optional)
– Electrolyte packets as energy drinks (optional)
– Carry eatable like fruits, dry fruits to munch on during trek and to avoid dehydration.
– A haversack to put in all the things.
– Good to have stick for support.
– No smoking.
– No plastic littering.
– Wear full sleeves, full track suite to avoid mosquito’s.
– No jeans/skin-tight cloths.
– Proper footwear/shoes are essential for trek.
– Conserve and preserve our heritage.
– No deo / perfume. After trek it’s OK.
– We reserves all right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without any prior notice.
– No Extra adventure/out of itinerary behavior during trek.
– Trek leader’s decision will be final and binding.
– Photographs taken during the activity which can be used for publicity purpose.
– Each member will be responsible for his/her own safety, Jewellery, Cash and baggage.
– It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for trekking.
– While planning your trekking trip, it is preferable to have a medical fitness check up done.
– If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heat stroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia.
– Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure,
migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physician’s advice before coming.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
– If cancellation done prior to 20/10/7 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded
respectively for 3-4 days event/ Dudhsagar. No refund after that.
– If cancellation done prior to 6/3/2 days of outing 70%/50%/30% will be refunded respectively for 1-2 days event. No refund after that.
– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
– All the activities & programs carry an amount of risk of injury and you are aware that
outdoor activities have an inherent risk of personal injury.
– You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident(reasons beyond control (like
Natural calamities, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.)/ Natural
calamity can happen & you agree that organizer shall not be held responsible for the any
accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances. Refund shall be payable with respect to the given refund norms.
– Midas reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and to pre-pone
(advance)/postpone the event and Midas Group will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.